Electric Under-Tile Heating: Warm the Soles of Your Feet
Designed to deliver greater comfort and a luxurious experience, these under tile heating mats provide a comfortable warmth under-foot quickly and efficiently. The programmable controller automatically adjusts to ensure that the floors are at the temperature you set at the time you want. Mould can be a common problem in bathrooms, especially in the shower where water is often left on the floor. The in-shower under-tile heating mat can help to prevent mould through heating the shower floor and drying the area quickly.
Underfloor Heating Benefits
- Adds an element of luxury to your bathroom
- Operates independently of the existing heating system
- Aids mould prevention
- Allergy and asthma friendly
- Ability to tailor program settings, including holiday mode
- One controller can operate both the under-tile and in-shower mat up to 15m2
- Easy installation with adhesive mesh to hold mat in place
- Ideal for renovations as the mat is not required to be recessed into the building slab
- Silent operation
- 7 year domestic warranty^
- Running cost of approximately 13.5 cents a day*
^Conditions apply visit www.stiebel.com.au for more information. *Based on under tile heating pack (3m2) operating for 1 hour per day at energy tariff of 30 cents per kWh
Visit any one of our 300 showrooms around Australia for all the latest products, concepts and inspiration to make your bathroom whatever you want it to be. And for the ultimate bathroom experience, go to one of our bathroom life™ stores where you will find the biggest range of leading Australian and international brands.
Call 1800 032 566 or visit www.reece.com.au for your nearest bathroom showroom Or contact us at Style Bathrooms and we can discuss and design your bathroom renovation with a heated tile floor.