To assist you with learning everything you need to know about converting your bathroom to make it suitable for elderly and disabled friendly, we’ve compiled the following frequently asked questions people ask us.
For any further questions feel free to call us on 08 8387 9787 or fill in our online enquiry form.
Yes. All quotations are free and valid for 3 months
Style Bathrooms has over 20 years experience renovating bathrooms and 28 years in the building industry in Adelaide and England. Our staff are all accredited and licenced.
Yes we certainly can! As long as certain elements within your design criteria comply with Australian building codes and standards, we enjoy nothing more than bringing your original bespoke design concepts to life.
Discuss your ideas with Style Bathrooms during a free in-home visit.
Every job differs based on the size and scope of the job. However most bathroom renovations take around 8-12 days. Once we’ve provided a date we meet our committed start and finish dates.
Design advice is part of our service to you. However, if you are really stuck on ideas or short on time to shop around for inspiration, we can refer a selection of top end designers we regularly work with that can help you with all your fitting, tile and colour selections and sourcing for a small fee.
Every Style Bathroom renovation is planned with precision allowing you to be notified of the progress every step of the way. Here are the general procedures included in a bathroom renovation:
- Your old bathroom will be carefully stripped out and all items will be disposed of in an environmentally-friendly manner by our experienced team using company owned vehicles as opposed to unsightly and unsafe Skip bins.
- All new electrical wiring and outlets will be installed or repositioned (As required).
- All plumbing work is performed including the repositioning of drains and pipework (As required).
- Repairs to the bathroom walls in preparation for tiling. Installation of our proven Copper Tray Shower System as well as membrane. Waterproofing is then carried out by our experienced Master builders in accordance with the waterproofing procedures stipulated by the Building Code of Australia.
- All tiling works carried out using only the highest quality adhesives, grouts and sealants by quality master tradespeople.
- Professional installation of bathroom fixtures, cornices and trim work.
- Reconnection of all plumbing for testing and commissioning, and your bathroom becomes partially functioning once again.
- Painting carried out as required when specified.
- Installation of the new Shower Screen and Mirror. Finishing and testing of all accessories ready for completion and the final handover of your new bathroom.
Yes. But you do need to be prepared, as the bathroom or kitchen will be unusable for the duration of work. You may require a portable toilet and shower and Style Bathrooms can assist in hiring portable amenities at additional cost. We plastic cover all walkways for the duration of the renovation to keep the rest of your house as clean as possible.
We supply you with a unique online login password to see who will be working on your bathroom renovation.
Once activated you will see a photo and licence details of all trades people.
In most cases building your new bathroom can commence within weeks from receiving your approval to proceed with the renovations.
This of course depends on many factors including our work volume, the size of your bathroom and the availability of certain materials
Absolutely! Come down to our showroom at Reece Bathroom Life™, 31 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 and view some of the products we have to offer.