The priority Style Bathrooms is to protect the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees, their families, and the wider community. We recognise the importance of maintaining business continuity and delivering the highest service standards to our customers, whilst doing all we possibly can to prevent the spread of this virus.
With this in mind, we have implemented strict hygiene and social distancing measures in response to how our Consultants, Installers and Tradespeople carry out their work, which are outlined below.
Our COVID-19 safe precautionary actions:
- Strict hand hygiene measures are adhered to by our Consultants and Installers before and after the appointment, including washing hands with soap and water and drying with paper hand towel and utilising hand sanitizer.
- Our personnel will maintain a distance of greater than 1.5 metres during the course of the consultation and or works, in line with Government recommendations.
- Quotes will be emailed, rather than provided in hard copy.
- All hardware materials will be thoroughly wiped down and sanitised at the conclusion of the consultation or works.
- All equipment will be wiped cleaned once the works or installation has been completed